Labels

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Big on Christmas


I saw a design challenge on a stamping group that I apart of and thought I would give it a try! The idea was to choose a any type of project and use 2 main colors from the Dynamic Duo color combos on the SU! Color Coach. I chose to do a z-fold card and used the duo combo of Brillant Blue and Bashful Blue for my project. Thanks for stopping by! Here's what I used to make it:

Stamp Sets: Big on Christmas, Snow Burst (from the Holiday mini - which you can still order from until November 30th)
Inks: Basic Black, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue
Cardstock: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Designer Paper from SS Winter Bright kit (love this kit!!)
Accessories: Medium watercolor brush, Photo Corners Punch, Brilliant Blue brads, 1/16" punch, 1" circle punch, silver cord, scissors, dimensionals, sewing machine, white thread, Crystal Effects

No comments: