Labels

Monday, February 11, 2008

Merci SAB Set



I finally had some time to play around with some of my SAB sets! This is a very simple card I came up with using the Merci set. I stamped the butterfly on white cardstock twice - colored them in. I punched one out with the scallop punch and cut the only the body out for the other one. I very carefully put 2 mini-pop dots on the truck of the butterfly and mounted it over the punched stamped image

After I posted the first card, I decided to do another card - I add 2 vintage brads in the corner and change the position of the ribbon around. Here's what I used:

Stamp Set: SAB Merci
Inks: Blue Boyou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Basic Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blue Boyou, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Porcelain Prints DP
Accesories: Blender Pen, Scallop Punch, Small Oval Punch, Blue Boyou Ribbon, Black vintage brads, 1/16" punch, scissors, Mini-Pop Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, sponge

No comments: