Labels

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks


I had a little time today to stamp and thought I would try the SCS Misting with Markers challenge. I think this card turned out ok. I inked up the flower with the Pixie Pink marked then edged it with a Pink Passion marker. I then did the stem with a Gable Green marker and edges with a Green Galore marker. Then I lightly sprayed water on the stamp and quickly stamped three flowers. I then inked up another flower using the Pixie Pink and Pink Passions markers, lightly sprayed the stamp and stamped on the white cardstock (layered over the Barely Banana c/s). I used the Mat Pack and a needle to do the holes at the corners. Here's what I used:

Stamp Set: Heartfelt Thanks
Inks: Pink Passion inkpad, Markers: Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Gable Green, Barely Banana
Cardstock: Whisper White, Barely Banana, Pink Passion
Accessories: Gold Cording, Mat Pack, Needle, 1/16" Punch, Large Oval Punch, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: