Labels

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pocket Fun Sketch Challenge


This is a card I made for today's SCS Sketch Challenge. I colored in the flowers using Cameo Coral and then used Ruby Red around the edges. I did the leaves in Mellow Moss and then edged then with Always Artichoke. I used Spring Flowers DP paper for the background. I love this paper and wished it wasn't retired! Good thing I stocked up on it before it did! I lightly inked up the linen background stamp with Cameo Coral and stamped it on white cardstock. I then stamped the image of the pocket over the linen background. Here's the details:

Sets:Pocket Fun, Linen Background
Inks: Basic Black, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom
Paper: Spring Flowers DP, Whisper White, Mellow Moss, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Groovy Guava Ribbon, Silver Brads, CAD, Barely Banana Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, 1/16" Punch, Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: