Labels

Friday, May 23, 2008

Graduation Card


We have a high school graduation party to go to tomorrow and this is the card I made for the occasion. This party should be fun, and I was told that there will be a chocolate fountain there - I am all over that!! The school colors at Mundelein High School are obviously red and black! I had really some unused Real Red designer paper (from many years ago), and thought I would use it for the background. We have several more graduation parties coming up, so I'm glad I came up with a quick and simple design! Here's the details:

Stamp Set: Sweet & Simple Saluations (retired)
Inks: Black Marker & Real Red & Going Grey Inkpads
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red Designer Paper (retired many years ago)
Accessories: Star Brads, Spiral Punch, Watercolor Brush, Small & Large Oval Punch, Black Ribbon, Real Red Square Punch (retired), Crop-A-Dile, Stampin' Dimensionals, Adhesive

No comments: