Labels

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One of Kind Card


This is my card for today's color challenge on SCS. The challenge was to make a card using the primary colors of So Saffron, Real Red and Regal Rose. I decided to sew the edges with my sewing machine. The first time I used it, it ripped the paper and I had to throw the c/s out. On the second try it started acting weird again when I got to the bottom. I have had my machine for 30 years now, and love it - hope it's not ready to retire on me....Anyway, here's the details:

Stamp Sets: Zoofari, Mixed Greetings
Inks: Basic Black, So Saffron, Real Red, Regal Rose
Papers: So Saffron, Real Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron Prints Pack (hostess level 1)
Accessories: So Saffron Brads, Paper Piercer, Watercolor Brush, Red Gingham Ribbon, Sewing Machine, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: