Labels

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Purse Punch Card




I signed up to do a swap that required using punches and coming up with an "out of the box" design. I have seen several samples on SCS where a purse was created by using 1/2 of the round tab punch. I loved the look, so I thought I would give it a try! The handle was done by first by punching out 1/2 of a small oval, and then I inserted the large oval punch to create a handle. I used the horizontal slot punch at the top left and fastened with a brad (see close up picture). Sorry if the images are a little blurry. I am having problems with my camera taking close ups; guess I should read the manual!! Anyway, if you want to find out more about using punches on cards, I would love to have you come to my stamp camp on July 18th! Here's the details:

Stamps: Small Script
Inks: Rose Red
Paper: Cutie Pie DP, Bashful Blue, Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Brads, Horizontal Slot Punch, Tab Punch, Small & Large Oval Punch, Word Window Punch, Bashful Blue Ribbon, Sewing Machine & Thread, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: