Labels

Friday, June 13, 2008

Tart & Tany Popsicle Card



I have been seeing samples of popsicle cards "pop" up on SCS and thought I would try to make one. I started with a piece of 6 x 3 1/2" cardstock and folded it in half. Then I used my scallop punch in the corner to make it look like someone had taken a bite out of the corner. I colored in the strawberry with a Real Red, Glorious Green and Chocolate Chip Marker. I used the slit punch on the inside to slide the popsicle stick through. After I made the card, I applied some Crystal Effects where the chocolate chip was on the bottom of the strawberry. I found the sample I cased on Lynn's blog - learn to stamp and scrap with Lynn. For some reason I can't link this on blogspot right now - I'll have to try again later.

Here's what I used:

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Viola
Inks: White Craft Pad, Markers: Glorious Green, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Glorious Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Rounder Punch, Slit Punch, Scallop Punch, White AquaGel Pen, Stamp-a-ma-Jig, Popsicle Stick

No comments: