Labels

Monday, September 15, 2008

Coaster Caddy Holder





I saw an adorable coaster caddy holder on Becky Roberts website (http://inkingidaho.blogspot.com/2008/08/coaster-caddy.html), and thought it would be a fun project to try, and you know what - it was!! I used some old DP to cover 4" medium weight coasters, and then sanded the edges with a sanding block. I punched 4 holes on each side with a CAD. Per Becky's instructions on her blog, the best way to thread the ribbon through the holes is to lay the coasters next to each other, and I found this to work best. I used mini-glue dots to attach the bottom coaster to the sides, and then up an old glass in the middle to hold pens. I put a small piece of acetate (used for overheads) over Whisper White card and wrote "Have a great day" on it! Then put a post-it-note on another side. I have one side blank, and am still thinking about what to put on it. I think it turned out pretty cute! Thanks for stopping by - make it a great day!

Materials:
Paper: Retired DP Paper (Paisley), Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise
Inks: Tempting Turquoise Marker
Accessories: Pink Ribbon, White Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, CAD, Clip from Clip Assortment (pg. 184), Photo Corners Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Punch, Round Tab Punch, Mini-Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Post-It-Note, Acetate Sheet

No comments: