Labels

Friday, September 26, 2008

Fabulous Flowers Card


I cased this card from one I saw on SCS that was done by Aly Schilling. I stamped the flower 3 times using a Baja Breeze inkpad and cut them all out and layered them over each other using stampin' dimensionals. I placed 3 Navy Brads in the middle of the flower and tied a piece of Baja Breeze ribbon on the card. I then embossed "Happy Birthday" using a VersaMark pad and white embossing powder. It's been a long time since I pulled out my heat gun and I wasn't sure if the powder was ok to use. But it worked and the card turned out ok!

Stamps: Fabulous Flowers
Inks: Baja Breeze, VersaMark pad
Papers: Urban Garden DP, Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Accessories: Not Quite Navy Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Baja Breeze Ribbon, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scissors

No comments: