Labels

Monday, September 22, 2008

My Frankie Card


I have been seeing some really cute "Frankie Cards' on different blogs and wanted to try to make my own. Dawn Griffith has a bunch of samples listed on her blog: (http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com/dawns_stamping_thoughts/2008/08/halloween-is-in-the-air-today.html). Frankie is really easy to make. I used Lovely Lilac on his hair and just free-handed it. I used the large oval punch for his nose, the 1 3/8" circle punch for his eye lids and the white of his eyes. I used the 1" punch for the black part of the eyes, and the 1/4" punch for the dots on his eyes. The round tab punch was used to make the little things coming out of the neck. I used the thin tip of a Basic Black marker to make the lines on his face. Easy peasy! Give Frankie a try and send me a sample of your card and I'll put it on my blog!

Stamps: Happy Halloween saying
Inks: Basic Black marker, Kiwi Kiss inkpad (to feather the edges)
Papers: Kiwi Kiss, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: 1 3/8", 1" & 1/4" Circle Punches, Round Tab Punch, Large Oval Punch, Scissors, Adhesive

No comments: