Labels

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

SCS Challenge


This is a card that I made for today's SCS Sketch Challenge. I used a retired stamp set, Just Flying By; watercolored the images and then cut them out. I found an old stencil to do the half-moon. Here's the recipe:

Stamp Set: Just Flying By
Papers: Ghostly Greetings DP, Whisper White, Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Inks: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Lavender Lace, Going Grey, YoYo Yellow, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Scissors, Medium Watercolor Brush, Stencil, Sponge, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

1 comment:

vickiw said...

Hi I just came from facebook for a visit to your blog. I found some of your cards on SU demo facebook and really liked them. This flyby is so adorable. Seeing all the "frankies", and "mummies", and such on blogs this stamp covers them all. Don't ya love some of those oldies but goodies.
I'll put you on my list and be back for a visit ever so often.