Labels

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Todays SCS Challenge



Good afternoon everyone! This is the card I made for todays SCS sketch challenge. I used a retired set called Winter Patches for this card. It's was a hostess set from the 1990 catalog and was the first hostess set I received. It's still one of my favorite sets! I stamped the mittens three times - cut out the mittens twice and layer them on the square. Here's the recipe:

Stamp Sets: Winter Patches, Snow Burst
Inks: Bashful Blue, Rose Red, Only Orange, Green Galore, Glorious Green, Summer Sun, Basic Black
Paper: Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Retire DP Paper from Winter Bright SS Kit
Accessories: Bashful Blue Brad, Watercolor Brush, Small Square Punch, Scallop Square Punch, Red Gingham Ribbon, Gold Cording, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Scissors

No comments: