Labels

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fall Card


I made this card for the Mom's In Touch Group at Ben's school. The group is going to bring treats into school next week, and I was asked if I could make cards. I used the new Autumn Vine DP papers from the Holiday Mini Catalog for the background. I love, love this paper, and know I'll be ordering more before the mini expires on January 18th!

Stamps: None; computer generated saying
Sponged on Inks: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Really Rust
Papers: Autumn Vine DP, Whisper White, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow
Accessories: Large and Small Oval Punches, Designer Label Punch, Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Sponge, Scissors

No comments: