Labels

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dreams du Jour


I was looking for one more card for my stamp camp today and found this great card by KarmaGirl on the SCS gallery. I really liked how this card turned out! Have a great day - thanks for stopping by......I'm off to set up my stamp camp!

Stamp Set: Dreams du Jour
Inks: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Pretty Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss
Papers: Bella Rosa DP, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Accessories: Silver Brads, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Blender Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, Square Punches, Paper Piercing Tools, Scissors, Stampin’ Dimensionals

2 comments:

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

I REALLY like this card. So pretty.

Collette said...

Looks so cute ... So sad that I missed the stamp camp ... You need to have one every month, did Kim tell you? lol