Labels

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Little Somethin' Card


Yeah - I got to make another card last night! I cased this card from one that Dawn Easton did on SCS using the new Hostess set, A Little Somethin'. I changed mine around a bit. To color the flower, I used an Aqua Painter to brush on some Baja Breeze on a white flower from the Pretties kit; then set it aside to dry. Here's the supplies I used to make this card:

Sets: A Little Somethin', Baroque Motifs
Inks: VersaMark, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy Marker
Paper: Whisper White, Not Quite Navy, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden DP
Accessories: Baja Breeze Reinker, Aqua Painter, Small Flower from Pretties Kit, Scallop Punch, 1/4" Punch, Silver Brads, Paper Piercing Tools, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Collette said...

I got a sneak peek of this IRL ... neener, neener, neener ... It looks even better in person!