Labels

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love You Much Card


I got some time to stamp today and made this card using the new stamp set, Love You Much Set that SU is currently offering in their Valentine's Day Bundle! The Candy Lane DP is very cute and I love the coordinating heart punch! I case this card from one I saw on SCS done by Melissa Sauls (http://instampingmode.blogspot.com/), and changed it up a bit. I used the Top Note Die instead and added some pearls at the corners. Here's what I used:

Stamps: Love You Much
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Candy Lane DP, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Ribbon, White Ribbon, Stick-On Pearls, Trio Flower Punch, Heart Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog