Labels

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Flower Basket


Spring Flower Basket! The LateNightStampers, a Yahoo group I just joined, has a current challenge to create a card using flowers. I saw a card on SCS, done by craftycaro (http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1313521?cat=500&ppuser=50802). I love how she used the basket from the SU Baskets & Bloom die for this project! I changed the layout by adding more layers and then drew a border design on the white c/s. It's hard to see, but I used the SU Backgrounds I Texturz Plates on the basket and white card stock. The flower image are from the set, Petal Pizzazz; stamped with Pixie Pink and punched out with the Scallop Circle Punch. The tricky part was figuring out how to layer the flowers in the basket. Thanks for taking a peek! Here's the scoop:

Sets: Petal Pizzazz, Great Friend (saying)
Inks: Pixie Pink, Black Marker
Papers: Whisper White, Pixie Pink, Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, White Brads, CAD, White Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Baskets & Blooms Die, SU Background I Texturz Plates, Big Shot, Mini-Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scissors

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Girl! This rocks! Love the pink and black and embossed basket!