Labels

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Christmas in July


This week's LNS challenge is Christmas in July. I used the new level 3 Hostess set, The More the Merrier for this card. I drew the border around the snowmen with Basic Black and Melon Mambo markers. I also love the new Melon Mambo ribbon! It's hard to see, but I used the dotted Texturz Plates on the large piece of white card stock. Here's the details:
Stamp Set: The More the Merrier
Inks: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Brocade Blue, Only Orange, Soft Suede, Green Galore
Card stock: Melon Mambo, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Dotted Texturz Plate, Word Window Punch, Watercolor Brush, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Brocade Blue Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, 2-Way Glue Pen, Scissors, Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

I just rec that set yesterday and now I can't wait to try it. Love the card. TFS

Leonie Schroder said...

Eileen this is just way too cute!!