Labels

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thanksgiving MIT Card


The Mom's-in-Touch group at Ben's school asked me if I could make cards to go along with the treats they are bringing into school next Monday. This is the card I came up with. It felt good to dust off the 'ol stamp pads, ink up a stamp and watercolor! I have to make a birthday card for a party Ben is going to later on today; I'll try to post it after I am done. Enjoy the day - it looks like it's going to be a beauty!

Stamp Sets: Give Thanks, Small Script, Linen Background (all are retired)
Inks: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Autumn Vine DP (retired)
Accessories: Distressing Tool, Blue SU Ribbon (retired), Watercolor Brush, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: