Labels

Friday, December 4, 2009

Dasher with Shimmer Paint

I wanted to apply the concept of using a raised piece of chip board (I used 2 oval matted picture frames) on top of an embossing folder and then running it through your Big Shot. I learned this technique from Patty Bennett's blog (http://pattystamps.typepad.com/). After I ran my cardstock through my Big Shot, I used a sponge dauber to lightly sponge color on the flowers (Old Olive on one, Glorious Green on the other). I then sponged some Frost White Misting Paint on the flowers with a sponge dauber. I then colored in the center of the flowers with a Real Red marker. Stamped the deer from Dasher in the middle and added a bow on his neck with a Mini-Glue Dot. Hope you like the cards - I am off to school and have to admit I am not looking forward to standing out in the cold and snow for 2 hours!! Have a good day!


The colors used in this card are Glorious Green and Real Red



Colors used in this card are Old Olive, Real Red and Whisper White.


No comments: