Labels

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Moments SAB Card

I went to bed last night with this card "stuck" in my head.........so here it is. I like how it turned out; it's simple, clean and I think cute. I used the Designer Label Punch at the bottom right-hand corner and then stamped the image on the inside of the note card. Colored in with markers, lined up the Vanilla Designer Holder and pierced where I wanted to set the brads. I then ran just the front of the card through my BS using the Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder. Secured the designer holder and added some Apricot Appeal ribbon. Fast, easy and cute card!

Stamp Set: SAB Happy Moments
Inks: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace
Papers: Whisper White Note Cards
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Impressions Folder, Designer Label Punch, Vanilla Designer Hardware/Brads, Apricot Appeal Ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-Jig

Here is a close up of the flowers inside the card.

No comments: