Labels

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Colors

Good morning - Happy Wednesday, thanks for stopping by!  I am so glad that tomorrow is my Friday.........♥  Ben gets out of school early on Friday and has a group of his friends coming over.  Should be fun and I'm glad that I stocked up on pizzas!

I saw this card in my Stampin' Success magazine and thought it was cute.  Lisa Nichols designed the card that I saw, and I changed it up a bit with the ribbon and background.  This card took me all of 10 minutes to make, and  for the card stock I used 2 of the new stamping colors, Daffodil Delight and Early Espresso.  I absolutely love the new Square Lattice Embossing Folder from the Summer Mini catalog; great versatility!  Here's a list of what else I used for this card:

Stamp Set: Wow Flowers
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Papers: Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower Daisies #2 Bigz Die, Square Lattice EF, 1" Circle Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Crushed Curry Ribbon, Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Paper Piercing Tool, Adhesive

No comments: