Labels

Friday, July 9, 2010

Myrtle Beach



I have been MIA on my blog because we have been in Myrtle Beach.  I love, love, love the ocean; it feeds my soul.............Richard and I would wake up, get dressed and hit the beach and walk for a couple of miles.

We had a 2 bedroom condo on the 13th floor that overlooked the ocean.  Here's the view we woke up to every morning.  Because we were up so high, we were able to keep both patio doors open all the time because we had a wonderful breeze off of the ocean.  Loved listening to the sound of the surf at night, but have to admit I was getting a little tired of hearing fireworks going off until 2:00 a.m. almost every night!


Richard, Chelsie and Ben went parasailing and loved it.  They saw a shark in the water below and loved the view.  I loved sitting in the boat and taking pictures.




Long 2 days of traveling home, and I have to admit, I really miss the ocean/beach.  Loved opening the doors at night and falling asleep to the sound of the surf.  Driving through the mountains was also beautiful!


As we were driving through the mountains, we kept seeing feathers floating through the air and couldn't figure out where they were coming from.  We caught up to 2 trucks with a load of turkeys on each of them.



1 comment:

Darla said...

There are only two things a truck/trailer can spill on the highways and not be ticketed: water and the feathers of live birds.