Labels

Monday, August 9, 2010

Catty Case



I was looking through the new catty last night and thought the card on page 214 would make for a quick and cute card.  And I was right, I made this card in under 5 minutes and I like how it turned out!  I really think that the SU embossing folders add great dimension and a nice finishing touch to any project.  I also added 2 little rhinestones (on page 188) to the saying, and viola' - done in 5!  Here's what I used:

Stamp Set: Perfect Punches
Inks: Soft Suede
Papers: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines EF, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Large Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensional

2 comments:

Bev said...

so simple but really elegant..love it

Juliette Chapman said...

Can't wait until we get this folder in Aus. Looks fantastic.