Labels

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Metal Contact Paper


Mary Director posted an interesting project on YouTube (Here) about a card that she made using Faux Metal Contact Paper.  I called Lowe's and they had 5 rolls left, so I hopped in my car and went and bought 3!  I made a votive holder and had to attach the contact paper with some retired scrap cardstock before I could run it through my Big Shot.  The contact paper is pretty thin and that's why you need to pull the backing off and attach it to cardstock.  After I cut the images out I ran them through the Big Shot again and used the new, Northern Flurry EF, found on page 26 of the winter mini.  I found a small glass container that fix the center and wrapped some Silver Tinsel Trim around the bottom, securing the tinsel with mini-glue dots. Here's what I used:

Supplies:  Big Shot, Flower Folds Bigz xl Die, Northern Flurry embossing folder, white cardstock, Faux Metal Contact Paper (by Duck), adhesive, candle, Silver Tinsel Trim (page 21), mini-glue dots

1 comment:

Collette said...

This looks fantastic !