Labels

Monday, November 15, 2010

MIT Card

I took a break from working on my items for the Holiday Boutique and made some cards for the Fremont Mom's In Touch Group.  I cased the card below from the amazingly talented Ilina Crouse and you can see all her beautiful projects Here.  I used the colors Night of Navy and Always Artichoke for this card, and I like these colors together.  Hope you liked this card.  Thanks for stopping by; now back to working on my other projects..........!


Stamps: Just Believe, Itty Bitty Backgrounds (still love that set and wish it wasn't retired!)
Inks: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke
Papers: Night of Navy, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: Always Artichoke 1/2" Seam Binding (Holiday Mini, page 21), Deck the Halls Big Designer Buttons (Holiday Mini, page 17), Hemp, Pearls, Adhesive

No comments: