Labels

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Scratch Pad Holder

I decided that I wanted to a scratch pad holder to sell at the Holiday Boutique, and this is the design I came up with.  They are pretty easy to put together, it probably takes more time to design the front panel.  The picture quality isn't the best for this, but you get the idea!  I used Night of Navy and Always Artichoke for one holder and So Saffron, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi for the other one.  The stamp set I used is called Just Believe; one of my favorite sets!  I am going to place them in clear bags, tie a ribbon at the top and add a gift tag.

The base piece of card stock is 5-1/2" x 7-1/2" and score at 3-1/2" and 4".  You can then layer from there.  I attached the scratch pad with some adhesive.


The lighting isn't the best in my office; especially with the Night of Navy card stock.  But here is a picture of the inside, which can be "dressed" up as well.

2 comments:

Gopi said...

These are so cute! You have a great blog...I'm definitely a follower. Please stop by and follow me as well!

http://www.createmepink.blogspot.com

KellyS said...

Gorgeous!! I am so happy to come across your blog (and glad you were finally able to get back on blogger). Hopefully I can get back into crafting soon. I have the itch to create, I just need the time/energy. :) I will try and stop back again soon! ~ Kelly