This week's LNS stamping challenge was to make a card using no layers. To create the image above this what I used:
- I cut a piece of typing paper 4-1/4 x 5-1/2; layered in on the top note die and cut it out
- I then placed this over my card front and secured the typing paper with several small post-it-note holders.
- Next I stamped the image from Just Believe 3 times using a Basic Black Inkpad.
- I then sponged Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Tangerine Tango over the image and blended the colors.
- I removed the template and drew small notches around the image to create the lines found on the top note die.
- Tied a black ribbon around the left-hand side of the card.
- Stamped "thank you" on a piece of white cardstock using a Basic Black Inkpad and punched out with a Word Window Punch; mounted the saying with dimensionals.
Stamp Set: Just Believe
Inks/Marker: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
Papers: Whisper White
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Typing Paper, Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals