Labels

Sunday, February 20, 2011

LNS & PPA Challenge

This week's LNS challenge is to make a masculine card.  I haven't had a ton of time to stamp this week and finally got some time today (in between doing laundry).  Pals Paper Arts (blog link) also has a layout challenge, so I thought I would use this card for both challenges.  The card was pretty simple to make and I think makes a nice birthday card for a teenage boy.  I apologize for the darkness of the pictures; with it being so dark and rainy outside I didn't have the best lighting.  Here's the details:

Stamps: Extreme Elements, Extreme Skateboard, SAB So Happy for You
Inks: Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Garden Green
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Garden Green
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Bright Brads, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Sponge


2 comments:

bettystamps said...

Love it!

Collette said...

This card look wonderful embossed with my favorite folder !!!