Labels

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge

I made the following card for this week's Creative Sketches challenge.  Please consider playing along for this fun sketch!  You can find the website HERE!  For some reason I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do with the small vertical strip; not sure why, but I had a definite creative brain cramp going on..............probably too much going on in the home front.  Anyway, hope you have a great day and as always, thanks for stopping by!  Here's the details on my card, and the sketch:

Here's my card:

Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful, You're a Gem
Inks: Rose Red, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Black Stazon
Papers: Very Vanilla, Watercolor Paper, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Springtime Vintage DP
Accessories: Watercolor Brush, Blender Pen, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Small Oval Punch, Very Vanilla Jumbo Brads, Metallic Brads, Dimensionals, Sponge, Paper Piercing Tool

2 comments:

Dee Tollaksen said...

Eileen, congrats on being featured in LNS blog finds. Your card is lovely! Thanks for the great inspiration.

Sally said...

Eileen, I love this card! Have this stamp, but haven't used it yet. Your card is the prettiest one I've seen made with that stamp. Very inspiring~ Sally~