Labels

Thursday, May 19, 2011

This Week's Creative Sketch

For this week's Creative Sketch challenge, we needed to make a card using this sketch:


I actually did 2 cards for this one.  The following is the card I ended up using for the challenge.  I thought the designer paper I put behind the flower image was too bold on the first card, so I changed it up.  I think it looks more balanced and compliments the flower image rather than take away from it.  I promise that for next week's challenge I will use a different stamp set!  I just love this set and seem drawn to it every time I want to make a card.........


Stamps: Fabulous Florets
Inks: VersaMark, Wild Wasabi
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Beyond the Garden DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots EF, Oval Scallop Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die, Melon Mambo Emboss Powder, Heat Gun, Melon Mambo Ribbon, Jumbo White Brad, Paper Piercing Tool, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Scissors

And here is my first card - see what I mean about the Daffodil Delight DP being too busy against the flower image?  What do you think?

No comments: