Labels

Monday, June 13, 2011

Graduation Card

I made the following graduation card for a friend of my daughter's.  I downloaded the bottom part (the feet and robes) using the image, Go Graduate Plus, from MDS on a piece of Whisper White cardstock.  I then watercolored in the images using my trusty watercolor brush.  For the diploma, I cut a piece of 1-1/2" x 3" piece of typing paper and rolled it around the handle of a very thin watercolor brush.  I added 2 pearls on the shoes to the right using the little pearls from the Jewels Basic Pearls strip.  I ran the top half of the white cardstock through the Perfect Polka Dot EF to give the top of the card a little more dimension.  Here's the rest of the details:

Stamps: Happy Grad, Go Graduate Plus (MDS)
Inks: Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Basic Black, Real Red DP
Accessories: MDS, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Basic Black Ribbon & Brads, Pearls, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Watercolor Brush, Paper Piercing Tool, Typing Paper, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip

No comments: