Labels

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Brenda, of Brenda's Stamping Corner, honored me with a Stylish Blogger Award - thanks Brenda!  You can check out her awesome blog HERE.  She has some wonderful projects that I know you'll just love!

And now it's my turn to pass on this fantastic award to six other stampers/bloggers!  I have nominated 6 of my fellow VC Rockers who's blogs I love to visit to see their uniquely creative masterpieces!  Please be sure to check out their blogs, and their amazingly talent and beautiful works of art!

Blog: Inkedx2
Robbie Rubala

Sage Kimble

Ellen Kemper

Tory Bray

Sharon Field
(and fellow Creative Sketches Design Team member!)


Blog: "A Touch of Sol"
Marisol Gutierrez

Let's keep the award going!
Ladies, please pick out 6 of your favorite blogs
and pass on the award!




No comments: