Labels

Saturday, August 27, 2011

LNS Challenge

Since last night I have been to 4 football games!  My son's sophomore game (which they won) and the varsity game last night, JV and freshman game this morning - that's a lot of football!  I am now in stamp camp mode and the following is another card for my stamp camp tomorrow.  This week's LNS challenge is to make a card using your favorite things - for me that list includes ribbon, buttons, markers, my distressing tool, and the hostess set, Simply Soft.  This is a pretty simple card to make and like the results.  The flower was watercolored in using the new Calypso Coral and Island Indigo In-Colors, and I free-hand drew the lines with a black marker.  I think the next time I do this card, I might place the ribbon across the upper left-hand corner.  Thanks for taking a peek!


Stamps: Simply Soft, Watercolor Trio (saying)
Inks: Black StazOn IP, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Basic Black Marker
Papers: Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Accessories: SAMJ, Calypso Coral 3/8" Ruffed Ribbon, Distress Tool, Brights Button, White Baker's Twine, Mini-Glue Dot

No comments: