Labels

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Autumn Wreath

This was a really busy week for me, so it took a couple of days for me to make the Autumn Wreath below.  The Spice Cake designer paper from the Holiday Mini was perfect to use for this project.  I used a number of embellishments and punches for this project.  I used (2) 1-1/2" x 12" strips, scored at every 1/2" for the large lollies, and (2) 1" x 12" strips scored at 1/2" for the smaller ones.  I used stricky strip tape to adhere the ends together and then a hot glue to add the 1-3/8" circle to the back of the lollies to hold them in place  I used a Here's the details:
Stamps and Inks:  None
Papers: Spice Cake DP, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red, More Mustard, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Brads - More Mustard, Early Espresso, Antique, Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Red; Neutral Buttons, Twine, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Punches - 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, 1-1/4" Circle, 1-3/8" Circle, Boho Blossoms, Scallop; Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Glue Gun/Glue Sticks

More views:


Backside view - I added some c/s in different places to strengthen the wreath:

1 comment:

Dale Morin said...

Your wreath is beautiful. Would you be willing to share the size of each before scoring and the intervals you scored at?