Labels

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Creative Sketches Challenge Card

Welcome to this week's Creative Sketch Challenge.  I am a little under the weather right now with what I am hoping is not the flu, and almost didn't get my card done this week.  Below is this week's sketch; please consider playing along!!  You can upload your challenge card HERE.


And below is my card and list of what I used to make it.  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are having a great Thursday!

Stamps: Retired SU! Happy Holidays Stamp
Inks: Cherry Cobbler Inkpad and Marker
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Frostwood Lodge DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Petals-a-Plenty EF, Snowflake Punch, Red Glitter Brad, 1/4" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: