Labels

Friday, December 2, 2011

Top Note Die Gift Card Holder

This week's LNS challenge is to make some sort of gift card holder, and below if one of several that I made for the Holiday Boutiques that I will at this weekend.  These gift card holders are very simple and easy to make.  Probably the hardest part is figuring out how you want to embellish the front!  I cut (2) Whisper White Top Note dies and (2) dies using designer paper.  I cut one of the top note designer papers in half to create the pocket for the gift card holder.  I trimmed the outline on the full-size piece of DSP and mounted in on one of the Whisper White dies and mounted the 1/2 top note DSP onto the other WW c/s.  I then attached both pieces together by attaching a Baja Breeze Corduroy Button Brad - this way you can swing the top piece open.  Hope this makes sense......


Stamps: Happy Holidays (retired SU! stamp)
Inks: Baja Breeze
Papers: Whisper White, Ski Slopes DSP (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Oval Punch, White Baker's Twine, Baja Breeze, Corduroy Buttons/Brads, Winter Wishes Stitched Felt, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Scissors

No comments: