Labels

Saturday, April 14, 2012

SCS Creative Crew Challenge

I made the following card for the April SCS Creative Crew Sketch Challenge.  I stamped the flower image 4 times on scrap pieces of Whisper White.  I watercolored just the main flowers with Blushing Bride on just 2 of the images, and then cut them out.  I watercolored the leaves with Pear Pizzazz and the smaller flowers with Poppy Parade, and then cut out those images.  I layered the cut out flowers on main image using Dimensionals.  Here is the sketch that I used for the card:


And here is my card along with the recipe:


Stamps: Bordering on Romance
Inks: Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade
Papers: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Patterns DSP Stack
Accessories: Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Perfect Polka Dots EF, 1-3/8" Square Punch, 3/8" Pear Pizzazz Pleated Satin Ribbon, Pearls, Watercolor Brush Dimensionals, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, Scissors

No comments: