Labels

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Birthday Card

I needed to make a quick birthday card for a teacher that helps out during our lunch at school, and this is what I came up with.  I used the retired sets, Itty Bitty Background and Script, for the background on the card.  Added a little distressing and sponged the edges using Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive ink.  I made the bow using the great tutorial that Mary Brown has on her blog, and you can find it HERE.  The following is a list of what I used:


Stamp Sets: Field Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Script, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Antique Brad, Old Olive Satin Ribbon, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Heart Punch, Word Window Punch, Distressing Tool, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals

No comments: