Labels

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Display Board Case

This week's LNS challenge was to case a card from one of the display boards at convention.  Since I wasn't there, I was able to find a great blog that has tons of pictures on it.  Amy Celona took hundreds of pictures and shared them on her blog: Ustamp4fun.com.

This is the card that I cased.  Since it doesn't have a watermark on it, I have no idea who's beautiful card this is.  If it's yours, please let me know so I can give you credit!


And this is the card that I made:


Stamps: Field Flowers, Just Believe (saying), Itty Bitty Background
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Papers: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Very Vanilla Brads, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Paper Piercing Tool, Sponge, Scissors, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Teri said...

Beautiful Card Eileen.

ledtech said...

Led display board are the most vital source of advertising and promotion for any business or trade show. For More Information Visit LED Display Boards

ledtech said...

LED Display Board are gaining popularity in various fields such as flight and bus information display, road traffic information, advertising media, restaurants, shopping malls, coffee bars etc for products or upcoming events promotions.For more information LED Display Boards