Labels

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween!

This week's LNS challenge was to create a Halloween project.  I went with quick, simple and fun since things have been a little crazy around here.  My son, Ben, has a bulging back disc that is hitting his sciatic nerve.  So between work, football, taking Ben to the chiropractor and then taking care of him, my life has been pretty crazy!

I used the Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die for my Halloween treat and several punches to create the bat.  After I cut out the candy wrapper, I then ran it through my Big Shot using the Spider Web EF.  I used the new 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon from the Holiday Catty on each end of the wrapper.  I punched out the body of the owl using Basic Black c/s and the owl punch, and used retired DSP for the overlay.  I then cut out a circle using the 1-3/8" Circle Punch and cut it in half.  Next I lined up each piece in the scallop circle punch and cut out the wings.  Added a "Happy Halloween" sayings, eyes and a little heart and there you have it!

Here's the rest of the details:


Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Retired DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Candy Wrapper Bigz L Die, Spider Web EF, Owl Punch, Word Window Punch, Scallop Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon, 1/16" Circle Punch, Dimensionals

Here is a cute treat basket that I made a couple of weeks of ago for the Control Freaks Tour:


No comments: