Labels

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Serene Silhouette Case

Good morning......I saw a card on PI that the incredibly talented Michelle Zindorf crafted and I knew I wanted to try my hand at the direct to paper technique as well.  Below is Michelle's card, and she has a wonderful tutorial on her blog on how she created her card; which you can find HERE.



And below is my card; I changed it up by added a strip of black ribbon and brads at the corner.  I am amazed at how incredibly simply this technique is and how stunning the results are!  My colors are a little more mutted than hers, but I still like the results.


Stamps: Serene Silhouettes
Inks: Basic Black, Old Olive, Pool Party, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, So Saffron
Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black, Marina Mist
Accessories: Big Shot, Chevron EF, Basic Black Ribbon and Brads, Square Corner Punch, Sponges, Dimensionals, SAMJ

2 comments:

Kim said...

What a beautiful and peaceful looking card!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing how to make it. I will certainly be trying out this technique.