Labels

Thursday, January 24, 2013

LNS Stamper's Color Challenge


Can you tell from the image above what the challenge is this week over at LNS?  Time to pull out your Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette and Lucky Limeade and put on your creativity hat!  When you're finished creating, you can post your awesome work of art on our blog and you can find the link HERE.

When I first looked at these colors together, I thought interesting combo......but I think they really do work well together.  Below is the my project, which was pretty simple to put together.  I colored in the image from the stamp set, For the Birds, using the color above using my trusty watercolor brush.  I used the Hearts a Flutter Bundle items to create the banner and heart at the bottom.  Here's a list of the rest of the items:
Stamps: For the Birds, Hearts a Flutter
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Lucky Limeade, Black StazOn
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Sycamore Street SAB DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Floral Frames Framelits, White Doily, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, Sycamore Street SAB Rich Razzleberry Button, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Pearls, Dimensionals, Watercolor Brush

7 comments:

MJ said...

I just adore this set and have been dying to play with it--but I have so many brand new ones I have not touch yet--sigh. Your card is just super sweet! Love the doily!

Helen Burnley said...

I love your card. I just love the colors and the sweet stamp set. Beautifully done. TFS

Kim said...

This is such a cute and pretty card Eileen!! You did a great job with the colors. I love your coloring too.

Kris said...

Very pretty coloring, it works beautifully with these colors.

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Eileen this is so adorable!!! Too cute!

Sherrill Graff owner said...

love your card! so glad you are a part of our Late Night Stamper Group. Have you seen our spring blog hop and treasure hunt yet? Thanks in advance for playing along! Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Belle said...

Lovey Card! Just purchased this set and will have so much fun making HAPPY cards! TY for sharing!