Labels

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge

Well.........I am late as usual in my posts!  Time slipped away from me and I forgot to post the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge - my apologies to the team!  Below is this week's sketch; when you are finished you can load it HERE.



I used the stamp set, Secret Garden, for my card today. I love having the matching dies and don't have to hand cut the flowers from this set!  The flowers were stamped with Pink Pirouette and I then added a brad from Vintage Trinkets Collection in the middle.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Secret Garden, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks: Pink Pirouette, Pistachio Pudding, Early Espresso
Papers: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Twitterpated DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Secret Garden Framelits, 3" Circle Die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Delicate Designs EF, Word Windows Punch, Brocade Border Punch, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, White Baker's Twine, Vintage Trinkets Collection, Pearls, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots

2 comments:

Nicole Tugrul said...

So gorgeous! I just love this card!

Kim said...

Very pretty card Eileen!! I love the texture and the papers.