Labels

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Treat Box and Gift Card Holder

I saw a very cute treat box on PI by a SU! in the UK named Sam.  She has some wonderful tutorials using the new SU! Envelope Punch Board on her blog, and you can find the tutorials on YouTube HERE.  I don't know about you, but I think the envelope punch board is an amazingly fun new product, and the possibilities are endless!

And here are the treat boxes I made.  I tucked a packet of hot chocolate mix and a candy cane in each box, and I think they turned out really cute!


Gift Card Holders:

I also made this really cute gift card holder using the envelope punch board, and the scallop envelope die.   The dimensions for the bow are: (1) 1" x 6", punched both sides at 3" and corner round the edges, (1) 1" x 5", punched both sides at at 2-1/2" and corner round the edges, bottom strip 1" x 3-1/2" and punched both sides at 1-3/4".

I found an excellent video on YouTube made by Bona that shows you more detail, and you can see it HERE.


Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Season of Style DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Scallop Envelope Die, Holiday Collection Framelit Die (star), Envelope Punch Board, Snowflake EF, Mini-Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Gift Card

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a lot of cute projects you have been doing!! I love the gift card holders and the gift boxes. Your penguins are cute and I love all the sparkle. Wishing you much luck with your sales. Your stuff is so fun and well done!! :>)