Labels

Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Collage

I am participating in another craft fair tomorrow at Mundelein High School and decided to try to make another collage to sell.  I found an already cut out matte in my craft closet and though it would be fun to try to "dress it up".  I apologize for the dark picture, I usually take my pictures outside but with all the snow on the deck, that won't happen until spring. What do you think?


Stamps: A Banner Christmas, Snow Day
Inks: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Season of Style DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Envelope Punch Board, Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Die, Holiday Collection Die, Star Punch, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Mini-Jingle Bells, Mini-Clothes Pin, SAMJ, Matte/Frame

No comments: