Labels

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

LNS Challenge

We have a fun 2 week challenge for you over at on the LNS blog!  The challenge is to make a Christmas card, but you have to use non-traditional colors.  Are you up for the challenge?!  We hope so!  When you are done with your challenge card, you can simply load your card HERE.

For my challenge card I used the stamp set, Snow Day, from the current Holiday Catalog.  I inked up the snowman image using Crumb Cake, stamped off on a scrap piece of paper, and then stamped the image on a piece of Whisper White c/s.  Here's a list of what I used and my card:


Stamps: Snow Day, Itty Bitty Background (yes, I know it's retired, but I will always keep this awesome set around for fun background texture!)
Inks: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Midnight Muse
Papers: Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Chocolate Chip, Season of Style DSP, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Deco Labels Collection Dies, Holiday Collection Die (star), Bitty Banners Die, Chocolate Chip Brads, Paper Piercing Tool, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots, SAMJ

No comments: