Labels

Monday, February 17, 2014

Techno Monday Lunchtime Challenge

I took a little bit of a break from the design team and am happy to be back!  We have a really fun sketch challenge for you over on the Monday Lunchtime Blog.  The sketch is shown below, and you can load your creation HERE!



For my card I used the set, Peaceful Petals, which you can find in the current Occasions catalog.  I stamped the flowers and leaves onto a scrap piece of white c/s using a black StazOn inkpad.  I watercolored in the petals using my trusty watercolor brush and Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede and Daffodil Delight inks, and the leaves with Gumball Green.  I cut them out and mounted them with dimensionals.  Here's a list of what I used:


Stamps: Peaceful Petals
Inks: Black StazOn, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green
Papers: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Watercolor Wonder DSP
Accessories: Big Shot, Oval Die, Square Lattice EF, Banner Framelit Die, Decorative Dots SAB EF, Daffodil Delight Ribbon, Watercolor Brush, Scissors, Dimensionals

1 comment:

MJ said...

Great to have you back! I love your card, the colors are fabulous. Those flowers are so pretty, great job! Fabulous card, thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!