Labels

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Mustache Card

I had a fun stamp camp all planned out for today, but unfortunately I got hit with one heck of a cold/sinus congestion and had to cancel.  We were going to do Clean and Simple Christmas cards using a lot of punches and dies.  I can't tell you how bummed I am, but really didn't think anyone would like to come over and have me sneeze and cough on them.  It's incredible the amount of stuff going around school, and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got something!

This is one of the cards we were going to make today, and below is a list of what I used to make the card.


Stamps: None
Inks: None
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Silver Glimmer Paper
Accessories: Big Shot, Mustache Die, Star Die, Serif Essentials Die, Confetti Stars Punch, Stripes EF, Dimensionals, Mini-Glue Dots